Early Childhood Educator
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced Early Childhood Educator who has a particular interest in working with young children? Then Billy Lids Kindy is looking for someone like you to join our team. We are a family-owned centre looking for someone amazing to create professional relationships with colleagues and families and of course have a genuine love and enthusiasm for children, early childhood education and care. Our values-based philosophy of respect, connection, collaboration and striving for excellence underpin our everyday practice and we value exceptional environments, developing strong relationships with families and children.
- Previous practical experience in early childhood education and care settings
- A genuine passion for early childhood and young children’s education and needs
- A current understanding and knowledge of EYLF
- Working knowledge of the National Quality Framework and Standards
- Delivering a hands-on approach towards teaching young children
- Strong written and verbal communication and organisation skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with families, children and colleagues
- Part-time, permanent position
- Currently hold an Early Childhood ACECQA approved qualification
- Hold a current Blue Card
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Current Asthma and Anaphylaxis certification
- Joining an established centre that is well resourced
- Financially supported staff meetings
- Discount on childcare
- Quality personalised Professional Development that is financially supported
- Financial support of First Aid, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- Ongoing career development and support from an experienced leadership team
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many, motivate and inspire fellow educators, children, and their families. We want you to feel valued for your ongoing efforts, commitment, and dedication to your role. If you are excited by the opportunity to join the Billy Lids Kindy team then please apply now!
Expression of Interest
Once we have received your expression of interest, we will be in touch to gather your resume and organise an interview.